Let us build the skates of your daydreams! Just follow the 5 steps below:
1. Pick your plates.
- Options in nylon, aluminium, and magnesium.
- Ready to shred? We've got grind trucks.
- Skating on a shoestring budget? Check out the Sneekrskate plates!
2. Pick your wheels (and don't forget a set of bearings!)
- We have a range of wheels for outdoor, skatepark, derby, and jam skating.
- We have both stainless steel and ceramic bearings, from multiple trustworthy brands.
3. Add insoles and custom assembly.
- MQ insoles are made of aluminum
- We charge $250hkd assembly
- Some sturdy shoes, like Doc Martins, dont require a strengthening insole
4. Accessorize and check out!
- Or grab yourself an MQ t-shirt or bag!
5. Send us your shoes.
- If you are using the Sneekrskate set up, send us shoes in your normal size.
- If your set up requires you to use a strengthening insole, send us shoes that are 1 size EU larger than what you wear normally.
- You can have your shoes sent to our shop in HK!
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.