Bones - Swiss Bearings | 8mm (16 pk)
AVAILABILITY: In stock (3 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
Legendary Original Bones® Swiss Bearings are the optimum combination of Bones Skate Rated™ design and Swiss precision manufacturing creating the standard by which all other bearings are measured. For more than 36 years preferred by the world's top professional skaters. Proven, professional competition-grade speed and durability make Bones Swiss normally last several times as long as ordinary ABEC rated bearings. Made in Switzerland.
- Brand/Model: Bones / Swiss Precision
- Type: Swiss Bearings
- Axle: 8mm
- Package Contents: Set of 16 Bearings
- Single, removable, non-contact rubber shield allows easy cleaning and low friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer provides added strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated; clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Best selling high end skate bearing in the U.S.A.