Rollerstuff - Twinkle Toes
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Shape up your skates with Rollerstuff - Twinkle Toes! These star-shaped toe-stops are made of a natural rubber compound, with high abrasion resistance to last you many moons. They are compatible with plates requiring adjustable toe-stops with 5/8" threading, including set ups like the Moxi - Lolly, Chaya - Melrose Elite, and excluding skates like Impala (which require a bolt-on stopper).
- Brand/Model: Rollerstuff / Twinkle Toes Type: Adjustable Toe-Stops
- Colors: Black / Pink / Red / Yellow / Neon Pink + Yellow Swirl / Purple + Aqua Swirl
- Stem: 20mm (Medium Length), 5/8" Threading; Anondized Aluminum
- Material: Formulated from a natural rubber compound designed for high level performance on various surfaces. High abrasion resistance contributes to a longer lasting toe stop.
- Contact Patch: Slightly raised contact patch (middle circle of star) is the strongest and thickest part of the toe stop, as well as the area intended to make first contact with the ground during use
- Tapered Points: Each point is tapered off 2-3mm from inside to outside edges/towards tip ends, positioning the more vulnerable parts of the shape higher from the ground and pointed away from contact patch in center.
- Package Contents: Set of 2 Toe-Stops