Derby Laces - STYLE |108" (274cm)
AVAILABILITY: In stock (1 item)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
STYLE by Derby Laces are made with long strand, polyester fibers, woven into a high performance braid that ensures high tensile strength and resistance to abrasion and moisture. STYLE by Derby Laces are treated with a performance wax that feels awesome to the touch, and that allows them to stay tied, tight, and where you want them skating. The laces are 10mm in width, and suitable for most skates and shoes. The tips are molded out of the lace material itself, which are durable and easily repaired by flaming the ends.
- Color: A Large Range of Colors and Designs (See Drop Down Menu for Current Availability)
- Color Fixed: No Color Transfer
- Length: 108"/274cm, Extra Long Choice For Hockey and High-Cut Skates Including Antik
- Width (Under Tension): 10mm Wide
- Material: Braided Blend of High Tenacity Yarns, Treated with a Performance Wax
- Set of 2