Derby Laces - CORE | 60" (152cm)
AVAILABILITY: In stock (5 items)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 5 Left in Stock!
CORE by Derby Laces are made with long strand, polyester fibers, woven into a high performance braid that ensures high tensile strength and resistance to abrasion and moisture. They are treated with a performance wax that feels awesome to the touch, and that allows them to stay tied, tight, and where you want them skating. CORE by Derby Laces are a narrow 6mm in width, and suitable for most skates and shoes. The tips are molded out of the lace material itself, which are durable and easily repaired by flaming the ends.
- Color: A Large Range of Colors and Designs (See Drop Down Menu for Current Availability)
- Color Fixed: No Color Transfer
- Length: 60"/152cm, For High-Top Sneakers
- Width (Under Tension): 6mm Wide
- Material: Braided Blend of High Tenacity Yarns, Treated with a Performance Wax
- Set of 2